Reborning is a process that takes a lot of time and effort to master. If you’re into reborn baby dolls there is a good chance you wanted to learn all these techniques at least once in your life.
Even if you watched a video or two on YouTube, you might be doubtful regarding your ability to create a new reborn doll. While reborn kits usually come with various parts and supplies (including a basic sculpting tutorial) you might have questions you wish to ask.
This is precisely why this type of class will do wonders for you.
What are the main benefits?
You’re probably asking yourself what are the main benefits of such a class?
First, you have direct contact with a proficient artist. This by itself is priceless. Having in mind that these newborn babies are seen as an art form, not only are you learning about the basics, but you’re also gaining skills which you can use to make money.
Reborn dolls are unique items. While you’re able to follow the instructions from the kit, that doesn’t make you a real expert. You won’t know what’s necessary to make these reborns your own. Through classes, you will learn all these small tricks from the best artists that will definitely help you out going forward.
The last thing you need to remember is that during these classes you’re not actually using your own material. In other words, even if you have some issues making a doll, you won’t pay for it (if we don’t consider the price for the classes). In that sense, it may turn out to be similar in terms of how much money you’ll spend.
Choosing the right Reborn class for you
These classes can be either great or a waste of time – it all depends on what you want to accomplish. People may have a misconception that all classes are the same and the only thing that matters is the teacher. This cannot be farther from the truth. Depending on what you search for, you might find some class that you’ll really love or a class that will leave you feeling empty afterward.
Here is a full list of things you need to consider:
- Location – Of course this should be your priority. There is no point in paying for a service you cannot use
- Time of the day – Most of recreational activities and events usually take place during after business hours (in the evening or during the weekend). This way everyone can attend. Make sure that your class is similar to that and that you can attend it
- Artist – Who is giving you classes? Do you appreciate her work? If you’re unsure regarding her skills, it is best if you check her site and body of work. Have in mind that most of these guys have an online store so you can simply get all the info by visiting their website
- What do you get – It’s very important to see what you’re getting. Will you have the opportunity to learn how to paint a doll 1-on-1? How much will you learn about hair rooting? Will you get air dry paints and kits for free or will you have to use your own? Will you learn more about accessories such as clothing or perhaps you’ll learn something new about silicone and vinyl?
- Skill level – What kind of skills do you have? What level are you on? There is no need to apply to a high or lower skill course
- Number of classes – It's needed to be mentioned: the number of classes you’re getting will also be important
- Price – You also need to consider is the price. Please remember that the price will be affected by numerous factors such as the skill of the teacher, how many free stuff, you’re getting, the size of the course itself etc. The last thing we need to add is that a higher price doesn’t necessarily mean a better learning experience
While our website doesn’t provide classes, we still sell reborns. No matter what kind of a product you’re looking for, whether it’s a reborn boy, a girl, a toddler or a preemie, we have a silicone baby for sale that will fulfill all your needs. There is always something on sale so place your order now!
If you liked this article and wish to get news from our website make sure to visit us regularly and follow us on Facebook!